muahhmuahh

peek-a-boo! I'm an Angel,I'm a Devil.I am sometimes in between.
I'm as bad it can get,and good as it can be.So,try figure me out.

Thursday 3 November 2011

He's the reason why i don't want to get married with anyone


Hi! teda kata pembuka untuk hari ni,Fefey straight to the point. I've fall in lopppp! okayy,guess who? guess who?! excited tak?? hahaha! lol. Let me tunjukkan pics-pics dia kat u all la. mau? say it! now! i want to hear it.. say what? "maaaaawuuuu..." good boy/gegerl. :) So,here's the things
Meet my  husband. got problem with it? :|

His currently height,178cm. and weight 59kg

Real name: Jung Jinyoung.oh,birth date: 18 november. ohmaigawwd! tak lama laaaaagi! <3 what should i give him? what should i give him??! lol -.-

Oh btw,dia bersekolah kat Singapore masa secondary school.. :) proud of it!

Don't chu see how cute he is?!


His twitter , http://www.twitter.com/B1A4_JINYOUNG do follow him! n,n

He makes me smile! Oppaaaa! <3 pogoshipo!

Don't you see it? heis looking at my photos.  So,don't you ever touch him! he's mine okayy. MINEE! Ngewwr. Lol. Faham-faham la bh. ;D
 Oh btw,Jung Jinyoung ni merupakan celebrities kpop,acah jer tu Fefey pnya husband konon. takkan caye kot? :p Oh,bukan itu sahaja,dia merupakan Leader kpop boy group yg bernama B1A4 tersebut. (cewaah. jadi formal pla Fefey tetiba :p )
Oh,nampak tak mana satu Jinyoung? tak nampak? cucuk mata karang,nampak bilang.. PAKSA! lol. haha,so,husband Fefey ni (ewaaah,serious. :p) berkebolehan dalam composing,singing,acting,writing and guitar. TALENTED BUKAN??! (angguk-angguk. n.n )



Let's fly with B1A4!


See that? my husband sibuk melayan peminat-peminatnya yg minta puji attention seeker saaangat! urgh. stop it ok,my husband need a REST! :p



His smile made my day! lol. -.- yeke? hahahaha

Fefey akhiri post dgn photo Jinyoung @ my husband forever with his dead hot wink* evaaa!
Hahahahahahahahahah! i'm so cool with my Jinyoung :D
-With Love,Goddess Fefey-