muahhmuahh

peek-a-boo! I'm an Angel,I'm a Devil.I am sometimes in between.
I'm as bad it can get,and good as it can be.So,try figure me out.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Goodnight sayang :3

hi and hey! kita bertemu lagi dlm rancangan.... kelaaaaaas kau Fefey! cewaaah. haha,takdela,Fefey merapu jer tuu. nampak tak apa title Fefey tu? hehehe. Yes! Fefey dedicated it utk si dia. soooooo. ? takde so-so lah. hahaha. Fefey just want to show how do i look when it comes to night. hmmm.. nak tengok? nda buli.. :p hehehehe. tgu la bh. so,here's the things




Teddy gift from my dad. Yeah! love dad!

Beside me is my aunt n Sleeping-biut-eee.@taylor swift

From left : mum,aunt,me n Taylor swift. XD



I cant live without it even just for one day! hahaha XD





oh you should know that i take bath with it! ahhhh. its refreshing!





Well,good morning! this is the first thing i do. Thanks Bio're! haha
so,that's all. tak mau ckap byk. kayyy? syg. u should know that i miss yeww right now. so,call me! hahaha
Kayy,insyaallah panjang umur kita ketemu lagi kayy para readers semua? muah-muah!
-With Love,Fefey-